May 2, 2011

a private appointment with Aruna Seth {bridal shoes}


While in London a couple weeks ago I had the opportunity to try on Aruna Seth shoes. My private appointment was scheduled late in the evening at a gorgeous boutique hotel in London's Nightsbridge area. Of course I got lost...usually I'm not bad with directions but this little hard to find boutique hotel had me running around in circles. Alas, all worth it once I tried on the comfortable Aruna Seth heels! Joining me was blogger Helena from A Diary of a Lovely, asked her to come along and was my first time meeting her in person. What a doll! She also was my photographer...my camera was acting up (or maybe it was just me).
I normally don't wear heels, only on special occasions or if I know I won't be on my feet all day. I have the worst flat feet, so its rare that I find comfortable shoes. My favourite in terms of comfort were the Farfella Ivory Satin Kitten heel at 70mm, just the right amount of toe cleavage, heel a perfect height for all day wear and they were honestly the most comfortable heels. And no they didn't look motherly considering they were a kitten heel! And aren't they the most feminine pretty shoes!?
For more information check out Aruna Seth

4 comments:

Tang said...

These are so cute! Is it just me or do many London shoe stores book appointments for their boutiques?

beautyparler said...

Yes I think your right. I really liked the one-on-one service. Normally I like shopping alone & without assistance but in this case it was welcomed.

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

Did you go for Aruna at the end Monica?? xo

beautyparler said...

Hi Helena,
I still didn't buy my shoes. As my seamstress can only do my fittings in September I'm taking my time:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...