July 21, 2011

Videographer Booked {Focus Productions}

So I went back and forth with the idea of a Wedding Videographer. My fiance and I were on the fence to get one or not, most married couples we talked to said "go for it!" as they had regretted they hadn't. After seeing my brother's wedding video from ten years ago we knew we had to have a professional wedding video. Why? Because we couldn't stop laughing...it was nice and touching to see all the wedding guests. The drunken speeches, the dance moves, and sadly a few guests who are no longer with us. We knew at that moment, "that's it we must book!". Booking the videographer was a hard choice, we wanted a video that wasn't boring to watch (doesn't everyone) and not too long. We didn't want a wedding recap of everything but just highlights. So, we found our fit with Focus Productions. I'm not going to get technical with terms, I call it videographer they call it cinematography. Anyhow, all I know is that I love the look of their work!


Jason and Tai Wedding Delta Chelsea Toronto from Focus Production on Vimeo.

Can't wait!
Focus Productions also does photography.
For more info:
Focus Productions
Unit 7 – 11 Fairburn Drive
Markham ON, Canada

on Facebook too!

2 comments:

Nelia - Style Blog said...

Cute video, but they were kissing waaay too much in it :) Haha!

Joyce @ Focus said...

thanks for sharing girl! You are great~~ we are looking forward to your BIG day!! Please feel free to let me know if you need any help (rundown format, arrangement, etc)

Nelia, it's not too much kissing as it's the only way for couples to express their happiness and LOVE~~ it's sweet ^.^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...