March 2, 2011

Claire La Faye {bridal dresses}

So I was browsing etsy (of course...my fave) & did a search for wedding gowns, glad that I did as I came across Claire La Faye. Portland based Claire La Faye officially entered the bridal gown realm in 2010, her designs have been worn by Dita Von Teese. Her bridal gowns are both feminine and romantic, in love with...




So pretty. So romantic. So bonita bride...
check out Claire La Faye's site & her etsy site

(images via Claire La Faye, photography by LavendaMemory, Brittney McChristy, Brandon Witzel, Angela Marklew)

3 comments:

Make-up Junkie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Thanks for posting this! If we ever renew our vows I so want a Claire La Faye dress!

Nelia - Style Blog said...

Mon, I am addicted to your Bonita Bride posts! Not that Beauty Parler isn't fab, it is...but it's just that I guess wedding posts are more up my alley :)

More, please!

xoxos

Nelly

beautyparler said...

Thanks Ladies! Now I feel all this peasure to deliver amazing posts LOL! Trying to post more here & on BP but the planning takes first place:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...