March 24, 2011

Kleinfeld {a quick recap of NYC}

So I'm here in New York City, at the end of a long day, had an appointment today at the famous Kleinfeld Bridal store made famous by TLC's Say Yes to the Dress.  Had a one-on-one with consultant Sarah who actually is a regular consultant on the show. Sweet and helpful, although me on the other-hand just can't seem to find that "one dress". Actually, its kinda getting embarrassing. Perhaps, I'm not the type to get emotional when searching for the dress. The whole process is becoming tedious and non-enjoyable. On a side note, I've booked two appointments tomorrow; at Priscilla of Boston and Pronovias. Therefore, I'll be back soon to post my New York experience. Lots more pictures to come!
P.S-on a side note, the bridal gowns back in Toronto that are my faves are proving to be top choices.

1 comment:

Anna @ IHOD said...

ooo can't wait to see more pics!! And hear about your dress!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...