February 27, 2011

Snapped with Love {Renaissance Studios Photography}

Yay we booked our photographer and I'm over the moon with excitement! There is so much talent in Toronto (seriously amazing photographers) that I was overwhelmed...but once I met Clint the owner and principle photographer of Renaissance Studios I booked on the spot. I knew right away that Clint understood my vision and his enthusiasm is contagious. He's full of creative ideas and open to basically any style of photography...what's not to love plus who doesn't like a newfie! Oh and they have an amazing blog & you all know I love to blog. Bloggers rule! I'll be sharing some tips they send my way on How to plan for great wedding photos.
In the meantime enjoy a few images from Renaissance Studios...



(all images via Renaissance Studios Photography)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...