June 9, 2011

Decor Complete! {Designs by Dina}

Yesterday I had my decor meeting at the banquet hall to discuss ideas and as each day gets closer to the wedding I get more and more excited! Finding the right vendors makes a huge difference on a bride-to-be's mind frame. Thus far I am extremely happy with the choices I've made, most vendors I've chosen have been purely on the vibe I get, I know right? But when you meet the right vendor who shares your vision it's just a wave of relief. Designs by Dina was highly recommended by a friend of mine who has worked with her in the past (TIP: always try to find personal referrals) and she was the only event decorator I met. She listens well and understands what the client wants, with 20 years experience in the business she knows her stuff!
Considering its June and the wedding is four months away most of the planning is done, not bad right?
check out Designs by Dina
(image property of Designs by Dina)

1 comment:

Anne Yang said...

Wow that is pretty impressive! A friend just posted about a new site, My Wedding Concierge. It's an iphone app that's a 'smart search engine'. I'm not affiliated with them in any way :), but looks interesting.

Have a great weekend!

Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...