June 16, 2011

party dress amor {Kirribilla}

With an upcoming wedding in Paris next month and my bridal shower in August I've been looking for party dresses. How pretty are Kirribilla dresses? Très chic.... Would also be the perfect dress for a gorgeous engagement photoshoot. Oh dear I have alot of dresses to buy this year.
 this mint shade is the perfect shade for my 1950's themed bridal shower

 did someone say wedding in Paris? yeah I know pretty right and did I mention the wedding venue is a chateau....Oui!

engagement photoshoot is in July, imagine a hot Summer day & me in this cutest frock 
So, its official my budget for the wedding has hit the fan....overtime at work here I come. :)
(images via Kirribilla)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

they are all very pretty but the mint one is gorgeous

Anonymous said...

for the cost conscious people out there, you can subscribe to ideeli.com, you get all the designer goods for a fraction of the cost. That way, you can buy more than one dress for all your occasions and still have money for other necessary costs.

dress4cutelady said...

Soo cute dresses! I'm a dress lover. I love these.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...